So, ladies are a nervous bunch when it gets to that point in a relationship when it is time to get intimate with the man in their lives for the first time. Doesn’t matter if it is one, three or six months after they meet but there will always be questions reflecting worry that lead up to this moment that is normally awaited with bated breath.
1. Will he use protection?
2. Do I need to get myself sorted out if he doesn’t?
3. Will he agree to use pr*tection if he doesn’t want to use them?
4. Will I live with myself if we end up hooking up without pr*tection?
5. Should I sh*ve?
6. Should i bring a c*ndom or would he bring it?
7. What do I wear? 8. Should I buy new, s*xy und*erwear for the occasion?
8. What colour should my und*rwear be?
10. Will he be too big or too small?
11. Do I need to work on my flexibility up in case he is too experienced?
12. Should I lose some weight? Or add some to be grab-able?
13. Will he smother me if he is too big bodied or will it be clinical if he is stick-thin? Maybe mechanical?
14. Will it be too soon or too late?
But what worries ladies the most is the post-bedroom ‘Olympics event’. Majority would question their decision to have slept with the guy and they would probably be wondering:
15. Did it make me seem cheap by putting out so soon?
16. Does he think I’m a prude?
17. Do I need to get checked for something after hooking up with him?
18. Should I actually have s*x with him again?